1.3″ I2C OLED Display
This 1.3″ I2C OLED Display is an OLED monochrome 128×64 dot matrix display module with I2C Interface. It is perfect when you need an ultra-small display. Comparing to LCD, OLED screens are way more competitive, which has a number of advantages such as high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim outline, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range, and low power consumption. It is compatible with any 3.3V-5V microcontroller, such as Arduino.
- Interface: I2C
- Driver chip: SSH1106
- Diagonal Screen Size：1.3″
- Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Number of Pixels: 128 x 64
- Color Depth: Monochrome (Blue)
- Working temperature:-40-70 degree
- Dimension: 33.5 x 36 x 4.3 mm
Download Library here. Use either 1 of the following drivers.
- U8GLIB_SH1106_128X64 u8g(U8G_I2C_OPT_NONE); // I2C / TWI
- U8GLIB_SH1106_128X64 u8g(U8G_I2C_OPT_DEV_0|U8G_I2C_OPT_FAST); // Dev 0, Fast I2C / TWI
- U8GLIB_SH1106_128X64 u8g(U8G_I2C_OPT_NO_ACK); // Display which does not send ACK