RFID / NFC Card – MIFARE Classic 1K 13.56MHz / Proximity Card 125kHz – 10Pcs
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- Operating distance: Up to 100mm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 125khz/13.56MHz
- Data transfer: 106kbit/s
- Data integrity: 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting anti-collision
- Typical ticketing transaction: <100ms ( including backup management)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- Unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on chip delivery
- Dimensions: 86 x 54mm
- Thickness: 0.88mm
- Material: PVC
- Data storage time: minimum 10 years
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60°C
- Stockage temperature: -20 to +65°C
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event ticketing
- Gaming & identity
MIFARE cards have three main differences from a standard proximity card:
– The frequency of a MIFARE card is 13.56 Mhz. A standard 1386 proximity card is 125KHz.
– The standard MIFARE card is factory programmed with a unique 32-bit serial number. This is a random number and does not contain a facility code. Most 26-bit proximity cards use a facility code within their configurations.
– A MIFARE card has memory for storing values (typically up to 1 kilobyte of data). A proximity card does not have the capacity to store values.
RFID Readers & Prox Card Readers
– It’s important to make sure your cards readers can “read” technology cards that are 13.56 KHz; your readers may only be able to read the 125KHz frequency. Also, MIFARE cards come pre-encoded with a unique 32-bit number, so you will need to make sure your software can read 32-bit formats.
Packaging Include: 10pcs x RFID/NFC CARD