13.56mhz RFID/NFC Card 1kb
This is a blank 13.56MHz RFID/NFC card – often used for train/bus passes but also found in other systems where a proximity card is desired. The tag contains a small RFID chip and an antenna, and is passively powered by the reader/writer when placed a couple inches away.
- These can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader but make sure it can handle ISO/IEC 14443 Type a cards as there are a few other encoding standards.
- These chips can be written to & store up to 1 KB of data in writable EEPROM divided into banks, and can handle over 100,000 re-writes.
- There is also a permanent 4-byte ID burned into the chip that you can use to identify one tag from another – the ID number cannot be changed.
- 1 Kilobyte (8 Kilobit) non-volatile EEPROM storage
- Built in encryption engine with 48-bit key
- 4 Byte unique identifier burned into the chip
- 13.56 MHz frequency
- Works about 4″ away from reader
- PCB Dimension(LxWxH): 54mm x 1mm x 85.5mm
- Weight: 5 grams.
- 5 x 13.56MHz RFID/NFC Card – 1KB