2.4 inch TFT LCD Display for Uno R3
This is our 2.4 inch TFT LCD Display for Arduino Uno that will spice up your Arduino project with a touchscreen display shield with built in microSD connection. This TFT display is 2.4″ diagonal with 4 white-LED backlight and 240×320 pixels. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240×320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5.
- Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
Note: Please extract these folders under Arduino Library folder and do not forget to replace “-” (dash) with “_” (underscore)