4.3inch HDMI LCD (B), 800×480, IPS
- IPS screen, 800×480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920×1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
|PART NUMBER||MICROSOFT XBOX||SONY PS4||NINTENDO SWITCH|
|4.3inch HDMI LCD (B)||√||√||√||√||√||√|
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/4.3inch_HDMI_LCD_(B)
Weight: 0.185 kg
- 4.3inch HDMI LCD (B) x1
- HDMI cable x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- HDMI adapter (B) x1
- USB adapter (B) x1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI adapter (C) x1
- USB adapter (C) x1
- Screws pack x1