40-Pin 10cm Jumper Wires
Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB’s. These premium jumper wires are 3″ (75mm) long and come in a ‘strip’ of 40 (4 pieces of each of ten rainbow colors).
Types of Jumper Wires
- Male to Male Jumper Wire
- They have 0.1″ male header contacts on either end.
- Male to Female Jumper Wire
- They have 0.1″ male header contacts on one end and 0.1″ female header contacts on the other.
- Female to Female Jumper Wire
- They have 0.1″ female header contacts on either end.
They fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1″ (2.54mm) header.
The best part is they come in a 40-pin ribbon cable. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
Note: The length of the jumper wires is sometimes a bit longer than what is listed.
For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the ‘silver latch bit’ sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1″
- Each wire is 28 AWG
- Length: 10cm