5inch HDMI LCD (H), 800×480
- 800×480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920×1080)
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
Using with Game Consoles
|PART NUMBER||MICROSOFT XBOX||SONY PS4||NINTENDO SWITCH|
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/5inch_HDMI_LCD_(H)
Weight: 0.196 kg
- 5inch HDMI LCD (H) x1
- HDMI cable x1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x1
- Quick start sheet x1