5V 30A High Power 1 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler
This 5V 30A High Power 1 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as AVR, PCI, ARM and so on.
- 1-channel relay interface board.
- Equipped with high-current relay: DC 20V AC250V 30A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)
- Model: SLA-05VDC-SL-C
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Static Current: 5mA
- Working Current: 190mA
- Trigger Current: 2-4mA
- Module Interface specifications:
- DC+ : DC power supply positive pole
- DC-: DC power supply negative pole
- IN: signal triggering pin
- JD+: relay control voltage positive
- JD-: relay control voltage negative
- DC+ and JD+ shorted by jumper cap, DC- and JD- shorted with jumper cap, it is the same voltage between trigger terminal and relay control terminal.
- High and low level trigger mode selection. Jumper and L pin connection, IN pin is low level trigger Jumper and H pin connection, IN pin is high level trigger.
- Normally closed pin (NC): relay normally closed pin
- Common pin (COM): relay common pin
- Normally opened pin (NO): relay normally opened pin
- Rated Current of the interface is 16A
- Fixing Hole Diameter: 3mm / 0.87″
- Fixing Hole Center Distance: 44 x 27.5mm
- Dimension: 50 x 33 x 22mm
- Weight: 36.5 g