AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module
This AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module can output sine wave and square wave, two sine waves and two square waves output. The after harmonic becomes bigger and bigger when the frequency is between 20-30MHz, and the wave form becomes unclean.
- The module can output two sine waves and two square waves
- AD9850 frequency range: 0-40MHz
- Harmonic becomes bigger and bigger and unclean after 20-30MHz
- Square wave:0-1MHz.
- Generated DA reference pins(PIN12)extraction is convenient for the amplitude control application of input
- Reference input terminal voltage of comparator is generated by a variable resistor, to adjust the resistor can obtain square wave of different duty cycle
- AD9580 adopts 125MHz Active Crystal
- Size: Approx. 4.5×2.6×1.7cm