No products in the cart.
Adafruit NeoPixel Digital RGB LED Strip – Black 60 LED per meter
This LED strip contains 60 RGB LEDs per meter, each LED can be controlled individually. You can set the color of each LED’s red, green and blue component with 8-bit PWM precision (so 24-bit color per pixel). The LEDs are controlled by shift-registers that are chained up down the strip so you can shorten or lengthen the strip. Only 1 digital output pin are required to send data down. The PWM is built into each LED-chip so once you set the color, you can stop talking to the strip and it will continue to PWM all the LEDs for you.
Adafruit Digital RGB LED Strip
The RGB led strip is made of flexible PCB material, and comes with a weatherproof sheathing. You can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters, there are cut-lines every 0.65″/1.7cm (1 LED each). Solder to the 0.1″ copper pads and you’re good to go. Of course, you can also connect rgb led strips together to make them longer, just watch how much current you need! A 5V/2A supply should be able to drive 1 meter (depending on use) and a 5V/10A supply that can drive up to 4 meters (depending on use) You must use a 5V DC power supply to power these RGB strips, do not use higher than 6V or you can destroy the entire strip.
- 12.5mm (0.5″) wide, 4mm (0.16″) thick with casing on, 16.7mm (0.65″) long per segment
- 60 LEDs per meter
- Weight of 1 meter (w/ silicone jacket and 6″ leads): 39g
- Removable IP67 weatherproof casing
- Maximum 5V @ 60mA draw per 0.65″ strip segment (all lights on full brightness)
- 5VDC power requirement (do not exceed 6VDC) – no polarity protection
- 1 integrated RGB’s per segment, individually controllable
- LED wavelengths: 630nm/530nm/475nm
- WS2812B 4-pin chip installed.
See Detailed Guide