Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor/Meter
Gravity: Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor/Meter V2 (K=1) Overview
DFRobot Gravity: analog electrical conductivity meter V2 is specially used to measure the electrical conductivity of an aqueous solution, and then to evaluate the water quality, which is often used in water culture, aquaculture, environmental water detection, and other fields. You may also check Liquid Sensor Selection Guide to get better familiar with our liquid sensor series.
In order to ensure measurement accuracy, it is strongly recommended to add a temperature sensor to measure the temperature and achieve automatic temperature compensation. DS18B20 waterproof temperature sensor can also be used.
1.The probe is a laboratory-grade probe. Do not immerse in liquid for a long time. Otherwise, this will shorten the life of the probe.
2.Platinum black layer is attached to the surface of the sheet metal in the probe. It should avoid any object touching it. It can only be washed with distilled water, otherwise, the platinum black layer will be damaged, resulting in an inaccurate measurement.
- 3.0~5.0V wide voltage input
- Hardware filtered output signal, low jitter
- AC excitation source, effectively reduce polarization
- Gravity connector and BNC connector, plug and play, no welding
- Software library supports two-point calibration and automatically identifies standard buffer solution, integrates temperature compensation algorithm
Uniform size and connector, convenient for the design of mechanical structures
– Water quality monitoring.
– Hydroponic & Aquaponic.
Gravity: Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor /Meter V2 (K=1) TECH
- Signal Conversion Board (Transmitter) V2
- Supply Voltage: 3.0~5.0V
- Output Voltage: 0~3.4V
- Probe Connector: BNC
- Signal Connector: PH2.0-3Pin
- Measurement Accuracy: ±5% F.S.
- Board size: 42mm*32mm/1.65in*1.26in
- Electrical Conductivity Probe
- Probe Type: Laboratory Grade
- Cell Constant: 1.0
- Support Detection Range: 0~20ms/cm
- Recommended Detection Range: 1~15ms/cm
- Temperature Range: 0~40°C
- Probe Life: >0.5 years (depending on the frequency of use)
- Cable Length: 100cm
Electrical Conductivity Probe（K=1, Laboratory Grade） x1
Signal Conversion Board (Transmitter) V2 x1
Standard Buffer Solution 1413us/cm x2
Standard Buffer Solution 12.88ms/cm x2
Gravity Analog Sensor Cable x1
Waterproof Gasket x2
Screw Cap for BNC Connector x1
M3 * 10 nylon pillar x4
M3 * 5 screw x8