Arduino MKR ENV Shield
The MKR ENV Shield allows a MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of sensors.
These sensors are of the latest generation and measure:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity
- Ultraviolet UVA intensity Ultraviolet UVB intensity,
- UV Index (calculated)
- Light intensity (in LUX)
To help you build projects and store the data collected locally, this shield has a slot for a microSD card (not provided).
There is a ready to use library with examples and methods to read values from the different sensors, that provides an easy and smooth integration path.
Sensors used :
- ST LPS22HB : atmospheric pressure
- ST HTS221 : temperature and humidity
- VISHAY TEMT6000 : Lux of the ambient.
- VISHAY VEML6075 : UltraViolet wavelengths A / B
|Ranges||Pressure: 260 to 1260 hPa
rH sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
Humidity accuracy: ± 3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
UVA, UVB and UVBI measurment
The Arduino MKR ENV Sheld is open-source hardware! You can build your own board using the following files: