Nano ATmega328P CH340G Unsoldered
This Nano ATmega328P CH340G is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328. It is fully compatible with the official Aduino board.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V (5V if bypassing the onboard voltage regulator)
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-15V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (6 with pwm)
- Analog Inputs: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40ma (max of 200ma across all pins)
- Flash Memory: 32kb (2kb used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2kb
- EEFROM: 1kb
- Clock Speed: 16mhz
To use this board you need to install the CH340G driver. download the driver below.