Arduino Nano CNC Shield Expansion Board
This CNC Shield expansion board can be used as a drive expansion board for engraving machines and need to be used with Arduino NANO. There’re 3 slots in the board for stepper motor drive modules, can drive 3 stepper motors, and each step stepper motor only need two IO port, that is to say, 6 IO ports can quite well to manage three stepper motor, it’s very convenient to use.
CNC Shield has some GPIO of Arduino NANO, it’s convenient for connect other modules, like limit switch. Also, CNC Shield V4.0 also has I2C interface, you can connect LCD screen which has the I2C interface.
The input voltage of CNC Shield V4.0 is DC 7.5V-12V, do not higher than 12V.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine,.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C module.
- power DC5v interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible
- worked with arduino nano.