Biqu H2 Direct Extruder
- Reduced weight: The reduced weight of only 211 g is probably the most attractive feature of the BIQU H2 Direct extruder. In terms of weight, the DD extruder can even keep up with some Bowden setups with strong hot ends, because the printing speed does not have to be reduced too much. The low weight is also due to the compact size of only 76.8 x 38 x 77.2 mm.
- Upgradable printing temperature: The extruder is designed for prints up to 260 ° C, but it can be upgraded to up to 500 ° C.
- Unique cooling system through optimised heat sink structure: The air flow is directed upwards away from the nozzle, which effectively speeds up heat dissipation.
- Compatible with a wide range of filaments: The extruder is suitable for both regular and flexible filaments (PLA, ABS, PETG, nylon, TPU / TPE).
- Supported 3D printers: The BIQU H2 is compatible with the BIQU BX 3D printer and with adapters on many different devices such as the BIQU B1, Creality Ender 3 and many more. Suitable adapters can be found on the web.
Contents of delivery
- BIQU H2 extruder (including brass V6 nozzle)
- 40W heating cartridge
- 100K thermistor
- 3510 fan
- Fastening screws
- Allen key
- Extension cable