Bluno Arduino Uno Bluetooth 4.0 Microcontroller
Bluno Arduino Uno Bluetooth 4.0 Microcontroller is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go BLE.
Arduino Bluno is basically an Arduino Uno with integrated TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip for bluetooth comminication. The Arduino Bluno can be programmed both through usb and wirelessly , the Arduino Bluno supports Bluetooth HID, and AT command to configure the BLE module.
What’s more, DFRobot also developed an App for Bluno (both Android and IOS) which are completely opensource, enabling you to modify and develop your own BLE-hardware platform. Below is a quick demo video covering some of the major features of Arduino Bluno with the help of an Accessory Shield for Bluno.
In short, you can use Bluno with any Bluetooth 4.0 compatible devices and enjoy features such as wireless transmission, master and slave settings, wireless programming and even establishing a Bluetooth HID connection with the PC between devices.
Note: For the demo application and arduino code, we integrated DFRobot wireless libraries for the beginners. The idea is supplying a simple way for you to use wireless modules without learning the wireless comunication protocol. However, for the developer, we recommend to custom or choose the protocol according to the application.
Note: Since the different Bluetooth profile, Bluno doesn’t support other brand BLE devices, but you could use our USE BLE Link as data receiver. And it supports wireless programming directly.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Wireless Programming via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply: USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno ( disconnect any BLE device before uploading a new sketch )
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 60mm * 53mm
- Weight: 30g
- Bluno Basic Demo
- Bluno Accessory Shield Demo
- Programming the Internet lesson 37: Exploring the DFRobot Bluno
- Embedded Computing Review by Rei Vilo
- Bluno x1