Constant Current Buck Converter
This Constant Current Buck Converter works as a high-power constant current driver module and as a buck converter module with over-current protection.
How to set current limits:
- Adjust voltage potentiometer to make output voltage reach the voltage value which you want.
- Use 10A multimeter to measure short-circuit output current (directly connect two meters to output interface), while regulating the current potentiometer so that the output current reaches a predetermined over-current protection value. (For example, the meter displays the current value of 4A, then you can use the module to a maximum current of 4A)
LED indicator light:
- Red light is on in constant current status and off in constant voltage status.
- Blue light is on when charging and off when full charge.
- Green light is on when full-charge.
- Frequency: 180KHz
- Weight: 25g
- Input voltage: 4-38V
- Output power: 75W(Max)
- Transfer efficiency: 96%(Max)
- Output current: adjustable; 5A(Max)
- Input reverse connection protection: NO
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 Celsius
- Output voltage: 1.25-36V constantly adjustable
- Short-circuit protection: YES(limited current of 8A)
- Over-temperature protection: YES(item will stop output automatically)