No products in the cart.
The ENV-32X data logger is specifically designed to record strings of data up to 128 characters long. Each string, terminated with a carriage return, is saved to one of 32,760 separate and individual pages in memory. And after you’ve logged all your data and you’re ready to retrieve it, the ENV-32X supports two different organized read-back methods.
Boasting low power-consumption, 32Mb of memory and blazing fast read-write operation, the ENV-32X is a packaged solution for logging metrics in the field.
Note: The Arduino example code shows the logger hooked up to 5V. This is incorrect, it needs to be connected to 3.3V.
- 32Mb flash memory
- No drivers required
- Specifically designed to hold strings of up to 128 characters long
- Read/ Write/Erase 32,760 individual strings
- Fast operation read/write a 128 byte string in just 3ms
- Write to memory confirmation
- Two different organized read back methods
- 20 year data retention
- Up to 3,276,000,000 program/erase cycles
- Simple RS-232 connectivity (voltage swing 0-VCC)
- Simple instruction set consisting of only 7 commands
- Debugging LED’s
- 3.3 volt operation
- Low power consumption
- Well suited for airborne applications weighing only 1.53 grams