DC-DC Buck Converter Step down LED Voltmeter USB
- The voltmeter has automatic calibration function.
- With reverse connection function.
- With overheat protection and short circuit protection.
- With USB power indicator light.
- High efficiency and low ripple.
- Input Voltage: DC 4.5 ~ 40V
- Output Voltage: 5V (when the input voltage is between 6.5V ~ 40V)
- Output current: 2A
- Dimension: 21 x 60 x 10mm
Instructions for use:
- When you need to charge the mobile phone, Ipad, MP3 and other digital products, touch the “output enable” button, then the USB power indicator light on, the USB output voltage 5V ; When you need to turn off the digital tube, touch the “low power” button, then the module into the ultra-low power standby mode, USB output is also turned off accordingly.
Voltmeter Calibration Method:
- Press the “Power Enable” button more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter flashes, means it enters the voltage regulation mode.
- Press the “Power Enable” button (normal speed), the voltage value will add a unit; Press the “Low Power” button to minus a unit. (A unit is lower than 0.1V, and the minimum voltage display is up to 0.1V, so you need to continuously press 1-5 times to see the voltmeter change, it depends on the current display voltage, the higher the voltage, the fewer the number of press).
- Press the “Power Enable” button more than 2 seconds, release, to exit the voltage calibration mode. The setting will not lost after power off.
- Can be used on car, electric bike, motorcycle for voltage measurement and to charge phone, iPad, MP3 etc.