Mini RTC DS3231 High Precision Clock Module for Raspberry Pi
Our Mini DS3231 RTC is a Mini Real-Time Clock module designs for Raspberry Pi, but it also can be used to Arduino.
Plugging it into the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface, and all is ok. This is the easiest way to keep it in time.
- Supported Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Within -40°C to +85 ° C temperature range, timing accuracy is maintained at ± 5ppm (± 0.432 sec/day).
- Provide battery backup for continuous timing.
- Low-power consumption.
- Complete clock functions include seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing, and provide valid to 2100.
- Two calendar alarm.
- 1Hz and 32.768kHz output.
- Reset output and input buttons Debounced
- High-speed (400KHz) I2C serial bus.
- +2.3 V to +5.5 V supply voltage.
- ±3°C accuracy digital temperature sensor.
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range.
- DS3231 RTC IC
- Self-adjust 3.3V and 5V
- Size: 14x14x12 mm