Dual Channel H-Bridge Motor Shield
This Dual Channel H-Bridge Motor Shield is composed of 2 discrete MOSFET H-bridge, designed to drive two DC motor with max current of 8A. It is made up of 8 N-channel MOSFET IRF3205S and 4 half bridge motor controller IR2104.
The H-Bridge Motor Shield can be controlled by simply applying logic 0 or 1 to the direction pins for that motor and a PWM signal to the speed pin. this way, speed and direction of two separate motors can be controlled independently. Note that the PWM signal on the P_1 and P_2 can only be up to 99%, not 100% or (logic 1) due to the limitation of the IR2104 boost circuit.
The H-bridge motor shield PCB has a copper thickness of 2 oz, which makes it support larger current flow.
- Uses the IRF3205S MOSFET, which support max current up to 110A
- Uses Half bridge motor controller IR2104, to avoid H-bridge shortage.
- 2 Channels
- Operating Voltage: 6- 22V
- Continuous output current: 8 Amps
- Peak output current: 15 Amps
- PWM Duty: 0~99%
- 2 oz cupper thickness, ensure larger current flow