ELEGOO ABS Like LCD UV Curing Photopolymer Rapid Resin For 3D Printers
- 【Low Shrinkage and High Precision】ELEGOO photopolymer resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with a smooth finish.
- 【Fast Curing and Great Stability】ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile, its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- 【Bright and Stunning Colors】: With high-quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- 【Wide Applications】Given the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.
- 【Safe and Secure Packaging】Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisitely designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong
- ELEGOO ABS-like photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light, and it’s VOC free. In the case of 3D printing, this is a typical liquid plastic resin that hardens when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector, or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin. It’s a perfect companion for LCD 3D printers, and the print quality is excellent in terms of the details and performances.
- ELEGOO photopolymer resin is compatible with the LCD 3D printers using the UV light source to cure models.
- It has a wide range of applications from board game miniatures to industrial parts and components.
- You can also use it to print your 3D CAD design works and make it from an idea into reality.
- The only limitation is your imagination. Print now and go with ELEGOO.
Dealing with resin could be messy and risky sometimes. To have a safer and better user experience, please follow the instructions below：
- Shake well before use
- Recommended temperature 20°C – 25°C
- Always wear gloves and mask to avoid direct skin contact
- Keep away from children, dust, and direct sunlight
- Wash with plenty of water immediately if you get direct skin contact with resin
- Bottom Exposure:60s
- Normal Exposure:8s
- Viscosity: 150-250MPa·s
- Absorption band: 385nm-410nm(wavelength)
- Desity: 1.05-1.25g/cm3
- Flexural Modulus: 1.882-2.385Mpa
- Bending Strength: 40-70mpa
- Thermal Deformation Temperature: 80℃
- Volume Shrinkage: 3.72-4.24%
- Linear Shrinkage: 1.05-1.35%
- Tensile Strength: 30-52mpa
- Tensile Modulus: 1.779-2.385mpa
- Shore Hardness: 75D
- Glass Transition Temperature: 100℃
- Notch Impact Strength: 41-48j/m