ESP8266 ESP-05 Serial WIFI Module
This ESP8266 ESP-05 Serial WIFI Module is based on ESP8266 SoC. The SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack which is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command.
- Widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router.
- It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- IO Port Package: Inline package, 5P-2.54MM.
- Antenna Type: You should use an external antenna.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT command
Pinout for the ESP8266 ESP-05 Serial WIFI Module. Operating voltage and current consumption information of the module is included below.
The 5 pin version of the ESP8266 ESP-05 Serial WIFI Module has the following connections on the 5 pin header:
- Reset – active low reset (apply low voltage level to reset), EXT_RSTB pin 32 on ESP8266 chip
- GND – GND or 0V of power supply
- Rx – UART receive pin (3.3V logic level)
- Tx – UART transmit pin (3.3V logic level)
- Vcc – 3.3V power supply Vcc connection
There is an aerial or antennae connector at the top left of the board for an external aerial / antennae.
- 1 x ESP8266 ESP-05 Serial WIFI Module
- 1 x 2.4GHz Antenna
- 1 x U.FL – RP-SMA Cable