Grove – 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g)
This 3-axis Accelerometer module is based on MMA7660FC with Digital Output I2C. This Module can be used for sensing data changes, product orientation, and gesture detection through an interrupt pin (INT).It is a very low power, low profile capacitive MEMS sensor.
- Grove compatible interface
- 3 axis motion/orientation sensing
- Digital Output (I2C)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- 5VDC input
- Motion Detection of Robot
- Mobile Phone/ PMP/PDA: Orientation Detection (Portrait/Landscape),Image Stability, Text Scroll, Motion Dialing, Tap to Mute
|Dimensions||20mm x20mm x15mm|
|Grove – 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g)||1|
- Datasheet of MMA7660FC
- 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer Eagle File
- github repository for 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g)
These are the types of Grove Cables for other applications.
More information about how to choose a cable, please refer to this manual.