Grove – RTC(DS1307)
The RTC module is a member of Twig. It is based on the clock chip DS1307 which supports the I2C protocol. It uses a Lithium cell battery (CR1225). The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date,month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
Note: Battery is not included.
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with Leap-Year compensation valid up to 2100
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, Nonvolatile (NV)RAM for data storage
- I2C serial interface
- 5V DC supply
- Programmable Square-Wave output signal
- Automatic Power-Fail detect and switch circuitry
- Consumes less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
|Dimensions||130mm x80mm x10mm|
These are the types of Grove Cables for other applications.
More information about how to choose a cable, please refer to this manual.