Grove TDS Sensor / Meter For Water Quality ( Total Dissolved Solids )
- Analog Signal, easy to implement
- Support 3.3/5V Input Voltage
- Good Arduino Compatibility, where 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage can be easily implemented in 3.3/5V control system
- Waterproof TDS Probe
The Grove – TDS Sensor detects the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels in the water which can be used to indicate the water quality. The Grove – TDS Sensor can be applied in water quality applications such as TDS meter, well water, aquarium, hydroponics, etc.
It supports 3.3/5V input voltage and 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage making it easy to be compatible with all Arduino Boards. The sensor also provides a waterproof probe, making the testing process much easier to handle.
- TDS meter/TDS tester
- Swimming pool
- Well water
Grove – TDS Sensor
- Input Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 2.3V
- Working Current: 3 ~ 6mA
- TDS Measurement Range: 0 ~ 1000ppm
- Power indication LED
- Connection Interface: Grove 4-Pin / XHB 2.54mm 2P
- Waterproof Probe
- Cable Length: 60cm
- Connection Interface: XHB 2.54mm 2P
- The Waterproof TDS probe cannot be used in water above 70°C.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure flowing water.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure water with high pollution concentration.
- The Grove sensor itself is not waterproof.
Part List Grove – TDS Sensor x 1 20cm Grove Cable x 1 Waterproof TDS Probe x 1