GSM Shield SIM800 C
The GSM Shield SIM800 provides your Arduino or Microcontroller a way to transmit data wirelessly through SMS, GPRS, or even making a Call using the GSM phone network. it is compatible with most Arduino boards which have the same form factor as the standard Arduino Uno Board.
GSM modules or shield such as the SIM800 provides an alternative to RF radio, Bluetooth, and WiFi as a means of wireless commnunication, where range is a factor, the GSM module will be able to transmit data as long as there’s an cellular tower in the Area.
The module runs at low power consumption of about 0.6mA in sleep mode and acts compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz) with two-in-one headset jack.
The Shield also includes two different antennas. One is the traditional GPRS antenna which is more sensitive while another one is on-board antenna which is more compact and easy to install.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/12
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- 2-in-1 headset jack
- Low power consumption: 0.6mA(sleep mode)
- Supply voltage range : 5 -12V
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- GPRS Shield PCBA x 1
- Antenna x 1
- PCB Antenna x 1