HIFI DAC HAT IIS Audio Card PCM5122 Headphone Amplifier for Raspberry PI 3 B+ Pi Zero
- RPI-HIFI-DAC Module is made to solve the problem of Raspberry Pi with audio files sampled at 44khz and multiple, too much jitter on i2s clocks.
- We enter the master mode for i2s instead of the RPI giving the clock on the line, the DAC itself sends the clocks and RPI sends the data (file to be played).
- RPI-HIFI-DAC is unique for we have implemented the design. First we separated the power on 3 channels and filter it: one for digital side, second for analog, third for the clocks.
- We use some good brand LDOs on the market. In addition, we used two oscillators with very low jitter for clock units.
- On the analog stage we are using a film capacitor (not ceramic) for a quiet DC to feed the TI IC to reduce signal distortion.