L293D Motor Driver
This L293D motor driver is a 4-channel driver with an Arduino shield form factor. This is a dual full-bridge driver designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepper motors. It lets you drive 2 Stepper motor or 4 DC motors with an Arduino, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Reset button
- 2 external terminal power interface, for separate logic/motor supplies