MAX7219 Microcontroller 4-in-1 Display Dot Matrix Module
This MAX7219 Microcontroller 4-in-1 Display Dot Matrix Module is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, it connects the microprocessor 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits, you can also connect a bar graph display or 64 independent LED. Thereon including a B-type BCD encoder chip, multi-channel scanning loop segment word driver, but also a static RAM 8 x 8 for storing each data. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
- A single module can drive a 8×8 dot matrix common cathode
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: length 12.8 cm X 3.2 cm wide and 1.4 cm high
- Fixing screws with 64 holes with a diameter 3mm
- Module with input and output interfaces
- Support for cascading multiple modules
- The left side of the module to the input port, the right to an output port.
- When the control of a single module, simply input port connected to CPU
- When a plurality of cascaded modules, input and output termination CPU, an input terminal of the second output end of the first module a module, the first two modules of the input terminal of the three termination modules, and so on. ..
- for example:
- VCC → 5V
- GND → GND
- DIN → P2.2
- CS → P2.1
- CLK → P2.0