This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise we’ve ever seen, with a typical accuracy of ±0.25°C over the sensor’s -40°C to 125°C range and precision of 0.0625°C. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c. There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes is usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic!
- Sensing Temperature: -40ºC ~ 125ºC
- Accuracy: 0.25ºC typical
- Voltage – Supply: 2.7V ~ 5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC ~ 125ºC
- Uses any I2C address from 0x18 thru 0x1F
- 21mm x 13mm x 2mm / 0.8″ x 0.5″ x 0.08″
- Weight: 0.9g