MOSFET Power Controller Module Gravity Series
In most Arduino projects, relays are the first choice to drive some large current device. It requires a certain amount of current to drive the internal coil to pick-up contact. But for some MCU, like Intel Edison, Intel joule, lilypad, Raspberry Pi and other micro-controller with limited amount of current, it’s hard to drive one or more relays simultaneously.
The MOSFET power controller is a module which can drive a large current device with relatively low current requirements compared to a relay. When you give it a digital high-level signal (3.3~10V), MOSFET turns on, vice versa.Compare to the relay module, MOSFET power controller is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Lattepanda and other Microcontroller, it supports 3.3~10V logic power control. The VIN port supports 5~36V; 0~20A power input, if the current is over 10A, we recommend an external heat sink.
Note: it works with direct current (DC) only!
- VIN Operating Voltage: 5V-36V DC
- VIN Operating Current: 0A-20A (Suggest external heat sink when the current over 10A )
- Logic Operating Voltage: 3.3~10V DC
- Logic Control Signal: 3.3~10V DC
- Switching Frequency: 0-1KHz
- Switching Character: T(on)=20us/T(off)=50us
- Operating Temperature: -55℃-155℃
- Interface Type: PH2.0-3P
- Dimension: 44*32 mm/ 1.73*1.26 inches