- MX-64T supports TTL communication.
- Recommended voltage of MX-64 is different with that of former RX-64.
- Operating Voltage : 10~14.8V (Recommended Voltage: 12V)
- DYNAMIXEL is a robot exclusive smart actuator with fully integrated DC Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network in one DC servo module.
- MX series is a new concept of DYNAMIXEL with advanced functions like precise control, PID control, 360 degree of position control and high speed communication.
ROBOTIS recommends you to purchase the new and improved type of DYNAMIXELs with the aluminum front case.
(MX-28AT, MX-28AR, MX-64AT, MX-64AR)
Some strong points of using aluminum type case are:
- Precisely designed and specially processed Aluminum front case
- Decreased noise and improved protection against heat
- Front screw threads are already threaded for easy bolt assembly
- Maintains same dimensions as the existing DYNAMIXEL M-series (option frames are compatible)
- Advanced durability, degree of precision, and wider control zone were achieved thanks to newly applied CONTACTLESS ABSOLUTE ENCODER
- 360 degrees POSITION CONTROL without dead zone
- 4,096 PRECISE RESOLUTION by 0.088 degrees
- SPEED CONTROL at ENDLESS TURN MODE
- Reliability and accuracy were advanced in the position control through PID CONTROL
- High baud rate up to 4.5Mbps
- TTL LEVEL COMMUNICATION
- Torque control via current sensing
**The assembly structure of the MX-64 and RX-64 are the same but there some modifications to the case.**
** After purchase, please change ID and baud rate according to your use.
Frame, Horn, Bearing Compatible Chart : Click Here
Controller Compatibility Chart : Click Here
Download Drawing : Click Here
Dynamixel SDK : Click Here
Software RoboPlus (R+) : Click Here
Link to e-Manual : Click Here