NE555 Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module Square Wave Signal Generator
There are 4 jumpers and 2 variable resistors on the module, users can adjust the output wave with these components, to get their ideal wave easily.
- Input Voltage: 5V-15VDC. when power supply is 5V , the output current can be 15MA around;when 12V power supply, the output current can 35MA around
- Input current: >=100MA
- Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP. (Different input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- Maximum output current: >=15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), >=35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
- Output with LED indication(low level ,LED will on; high level,LED will off;low frequency, the LED flashes)
- The output requency range is selectable:
LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHzHigh-frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHzHF file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
Cycle T=0.7 (RA+2RB) C (RA, RB for 0-10K adjustable)Low frequency:C=100UF; Intermediate frequency:C=1UFM-H frequency: C=0.1UF; High frequency: C=0.001UF
Before changing the frequency, please power off
- Used as a square wave signal generator, offer the square wave signal for the use of the experimental development.
- Used to produce driving stepper motor drives, offer the square wave signal.
- Adjustable pulse for the use of MCU.
- Generate adjustable pulse control circuit.