This Piezo Buzzer is suitable for PCB mounting and generates a range of audible tones and frequencies. What makes this buzzer so nice is that it can be connected directly to a 5V microcontroller pin without additional hardware. And it’s breadboard friendly!
To use this buzzer with an Arduino, simply attach one pin to a digital output and the other pin to ground and your Arduino can now play simple tones. Use the Arduino “tone” function to make simple sounds or play around with PWM for more complicated sounds.
Every robot should be able to beep when it needs attention!
- Electromagnetic Type
- Short Type
- DC current 16 ohm
- Working principle like a normal speaker, it can general different sound, this is the different with an active buzzer has internal Oscillator but buzzer does not.
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-5.5V AC (Alternating current)
- Rated Voltage: 5Vac
- Current Consumption: 25mA
- Resonant Frequency: 2300500Hz
- Diameter: 12mm
- Height: 9.5mm
- Connector Type: PCB Mount Leads
- Color: Black
- 10 x Piezo Buzzer