PEI Magnetic Build Plate For Ender 3 Pro l Ender 5 l Ender 5 Plus l Ender 6
- Flexible, removable, can stick to magnetics very well. High strength and heat resistance.
- Compatible with PLA, PETG, PEEK, ABS and any other filaments.
- No more tape, no more glue, no more shovel, and release your printing anxiety
- Easy to adhere to the printing surface, easy to remove the prints, flex slightly to pop your print right off.
- PEI is excellent because it can withstand the numerous heat cycles that a 3D print bed goes through from print to print.
- Never warp & Never rust.
- Easy to get the first layer even for a new user.
- Flexible, removable, stick to magnets very well.
- Suits variety of filaments, especially for PLA and ABS.
- Free clean, just flex the plate a little then take the prints off after cooled.
- Fast heater performance, less waiting time after printing.
- A lifetime 3D printer bed.
How to use?
– After applying the PEI sheet on our special spring stainless steel sheet, you can simply use 4 clips or magnets to hold it on the heatbed, then enjoy the printing.
– Easily remove 3D prints on printer by removing the spring steel plate, flexing it, and popping the print off. It’s simple and makes the print removal process much easier.
235X235mm: Creality Ender 3/4/5, Creality CR-20/CR-20 Pro
310X310mm: Creality CR-10/CR-10S 370X370mm: Creality Ender 5 Plus
**Sizing guide is for reference only. We recommend measuring your build surface before ordering or message us for better assistance!