Pimoroni Automation HAT for Raspberry Pi
Do you need a solution for home automation, hydroponics, light industrial automation, and other related predicaments? Take control of and monitor your world with Pimoroni’s Automation HAT – an ultimate jack-of-all-trades Raspberry Pi HAT!
With relays, analog channels, powered outputs, and buffered inputs (all 24V tolerant), this home monitoring and automation controller allows you to hook up a plethora of goodies to your Raspberry Pi all at once. Better still, each channel has an indicator LED which means you can see what’s happening with your setup at a glance. Even the analog channels have dimming LEDs that allow you to see the value they are currently sensing.
Compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi that have the 40-pin GPIO header (3, 2, B+, A+, Zero), and comes fully assembled!
- 3 x 24V @ 2A relay (NC and NO terminals)
- 3 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-24V
- 3 x 24V tolerant buffered inputs
- 3 x 24V tolerant sinking outputs
- 15 x channel indicator LEDs
- 1 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-3.3V
- 3.5mm screw terminals
- Power, Comms, and Warn! LED indicators
- HAT EEPROM
- SPI interface
- Extra GPIO: TX (#14), RX (#15), #25
Please note: We recommend you use a set of Brass M2.5 Standoffs with the Automation HAT to avoid pins contacting the HDMI port if the HAT is pushed down.
- Product Dimensions: 65.0mm x 55.0mm x 17.5mm / 2.6″ x 2.2″ x 0.7″
- Product Weight: 33.1g / 1.2oz