PWM DC Motor Speed Regulator 5A 3V 6V 12V 24V 35V Speed Control Switch Function
- Working voltage: DC4.5V-35V
- Output current: 0-5A
- Output power: 90W (maximum)
- Quiescent current: 7u A (standby state)
- PWM duty cycle: 1%-100%
- PWM frequency: 20khz
- Size: length 30MMx width 26MM (without handle) x height 14MM
- Weight: 0.013KG
· DC motor governor input is DC, not directly connected to AC (for example: household 220V AC), otherwise it will burn out! Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals of the DC power supply, otherwise the governor may be damaged.
· The motor can be positive or negative. When the running direction is inconsistent with the expectation, the direction can be changed by adjusting the line sequence.
· Adjusting the potentiometer knob can change the governor output duty cycle and the motor speed changes.