OKdo 8Gb kit Includes:
• Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB board.
• 5.1v Power supply with 4 x interchangeable mains adaptors.
• USB to USB-C cable with in-line switch.
• 2 x Micro HDMI to HDMI cables.
• SanDisk 3D Gen3 X3 256Gb 2-Plane NAND Flash Die for 32GB MicroSD Card. (with NOOBS 3.1.1 preloaded)
• SD card reader.
• 3 x Heat sinks.
• Aluminum Raspberry Pi case with an integrated fan.
Starter Kit Includes:
1xRaspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB RAM
1xRaspberry Pi 4 Case Black
1xRaspberry Pi Official USB-C Power Supply
1xMicro HDMI to Standard HDMI 1m Cables
1x16GB/32GB Class10 microSD Card (Depend on your selection)
1xSet of Heatsink
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
- This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 8GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
- The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
*Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
*2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
*2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
*2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
*Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backward compatible with previous boards)
*2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
*2-lane MIPI DSI display port
*2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
*4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
*H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
*OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
*Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
*5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
*5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
*Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
*Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.