No products in the cart.
ROBOTIS OP2 is an affordable, miniature-humaniod-robot platform with advance computational power, sophisticated sensors, high payload capacity, and dynamic motion ability to enable many exciting research, education and outreach activities.
“ROBOTIS OP2” is a new version of “ROBOTIS OP” that was formerly known as “DARwIn-OP” that was formerly known as “DARwIn-OP”.
High Performance and Advanced Features:
- Default walking speed: 24.0 cm/sec (9.44 in sec) 0.25 sec/step- user modifiable gait
- Default standing up time from ground: 2.8 sec (from facing down) and 3.9 sec (from facing up)- user modifiable speed
- Built-in PC: Intel Atom N2600 @1.6 GHz dual core, RAM 4GB DDR3, 32GB mSATA
- Management controller (CM-740): ARM CortexM# STM32F103RE 72MHz
- 20 actuators with durable metallic gears (DYNAMIXEL MX-28T)
- Self-maintenance kit(easy to follow steps and instructions)
- Standby mode for low power consumption
- 1Mbps high-speed Dynamixel bus for joint control
- 1800mAh LIPO battery (30 minutes of operations), charger, external power adapter (battery can be removed from robot without shutting down by plugging in external power before removal )
- Versatile functionality (can accept legacy, current, and future peripherals)
- 3-axis gyro, 3-axis accelerometer, button x3, deduction microphone x2
>> For up-to-date information, check e-Manual(http://support.robotis.com)
The only different is the mini HDMI port connector from ROBOTIS OP2. Also, the location of the ports differ from ROBOTIS OP2 with respect to ROBOTIS OP. The Mode, Start, and Reset buttons remain unchanged. ROBOTIS OP2 lacks the 3.5cm microphone and audio jacks. In practice these were not implemented with ROBOTIS OP so the loss of these ports from ROBOTIS OP2 will not affect robot opreations.
Advantages of ROBOTICS OP2 compared to ROBOTIS OP:
- user-replaceable SSD
- user-replaceable RAM
- increased compute power (obviously)