ROBOTIS STEM Level 1
ROBOTIS STEM LEVEL 1 (Standard) (Robotis Co., Ltd) provides an organized learning system by blending Science, Technology,Engineering and Mathematics.
ROBOTIS STEM Level 1 (Standard) consist of 7 example robots and 21 weeks of educational training. Unlike simple, repetitive program training, STEM standards explains from the very basic of programming to the advanced scientific principles inn details (4 bar linkage mechanism, centrifugal force, sound element, differential gear, steering mechanism and etc), so that it allows you self-directed learning by solving various problems on your own.
ROBOTIS STEM LEVEL 1 (STANDARD) EXAMPLE ROBOT
Chapter 1. Step by Step
Sequential Command Robot
- Learn how to execute sequential commands
- Learn about Stack and Queue.
Chapter 2. Push~ Push~
Bug Fighter Robot
- Learn the structure of 4- bar linkage
Chapter 3. I can move on the rough road !
- Learn the principle of caterpillar track
- Understand the relation of the pressure and the extent
Chapter 4. Going after lines
- Learn to calculate the moving distance
- Understand centrifugal force and
Chapter 5. Playing music
- Learn to calculate the number of possibility
- Understand sound elements
Chapter 6. With 2 wheels like Bicycle
- Understand steering mechanism
- Learn the principle of differential gear
Chapter 7. Avoid obstacles
- Learn to calculate the circumference of a figure
- Understand the elements of the robot
PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE WITH POWERFUL FEATURES, ROBOPLUS
ROBOTIS STEM LEVEL 1 (STANDARD) TRAINING PROCESS