Sharp IR Infrared Distance Sensor 4-30 cm
This Sharp IR Infrared Distance Sensor with measuring distance is approximately 4 cm to 30 cm (1.5″ to 12″). It features analog output type and high accuracy measurement. This can be used as a proximity sensor. Application uses human type of robot like cleaning and sensor for energy saving.
- Infrared range finder 4cm to 30cm
- Analog interface
- Lead free, ROHS compliant
- Maximum Range: 30 cm
- Minimum Range: 4 cm
- Sampling Rate: 60 Hz , Typical; can be as low as 50 Hz.
- Maximum operating voltage: 4.5V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5V
- Supply Current: 12 mA, Average; this sensor draws current in large, short bursts, which is why it is recommended a 10 µF capacitor or larger be placed across power and ground close to the sensor.
- Output type: analog voltage:
- Output voltage differential: 2.3V