Soldering Helping Hand Kit
Are you frustrated using traditional third hands? Our Soldering Helping Hand Kit has four bendable arms which gives you the ability to hold a board between those alligator clips. Easily positioned and are stiff enough to stay in place.
The alligator clips are securely attached at the end of the arms using a thread locker. Both small and large clips allows you to clip wires, circuits boards, electronics components and even screws.
- Heavy Aluminum base for easy positioning
- 2 pockets in Aluminum base to hold loose components
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
- 4 Flexible 12″ Arms
- 2 Small and 2 Large alligator clips for various sized components and boards
- Alligator clips have a heat shrink covering to prevent marring
- 8 threaded sockets in base for more arms or a different configuration
- Base Dimensions: 150mm x 100mm x 12mm / 5.9″ x 3.9″ x 0.5″
- Arm Diameter: 16mm / 0.6″
- Arm Length (including clip): 350mm / 13.8″
- Weight: 470g