Standard Servo Motor SG5010
The Standard Servo Motor SG5010 can rotate approximately 180 degrees. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box. Comes with 3 horns, as shown.
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (see here for an example sketch). Position “0” (1.5ms pulse) is middle, “90” (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, “-90” (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.
- Manufacturer: TowerPro
- Power: 4.8V – 6V DC max (5V works well)
- Average Speed: 0.2sec/60degree (@ 4.8V), 0.16sec/60degree (@ 6V)
- Weight: 39g (1.37 oz)
- Torque: At 5V, 5.5kg-cm / 76oz-in, and at 6V 6.5kg-cm / 90oz-in.
- Size mm: (L x W x H) 40 x 20.0 x 38 mm
- Size in: (L x W x H) 1.60x.79×1.50
- Spline Count: 25