Audio Amplifier MAX9744 Stereo 20W Class D
Our Audio Amplifier MAX9744 Stereo has a class D amplifier that can drive 2 channels of 4-8 ohm impedance speakers at 20W each.
Since it’s class D, no heat sinks are required and it’s extremely efficient – up to 93% efficiency.
The MAX9744 amplifier has both analog and digital volume control capability. Use a single 1KΩ pot to adjust volume analog-style. Send I2C commands to set 64-steps of volume amplification.
- Power from 4.5V-14V DC voltage
- Up to 93% efficient (88-93% typical)
- 20mA quiescent current (or put into shutdown for 1uA quiescent)
- Up to 29.5dB max gain
- Use DC or AC coupled line-level input, up to 3Vpp
- Filterless Spread-Spectrum Modulation Lowers
Radiated RF Emissions from Speaker Cables
- 20W Stereo Output (4Ω, VDD = 12V, THD N = 10%)
- Low 0.04% THD N
- Integrated Click-and-Pop Suppression
- Short-Circuit and Thermal-Overload Protection
Dimensions (without 0.1″ header or terminal blocks):
- Length: 54mm / 2.1″
- Width: 41mm / 1.6″
- Height: 2mm / .08″
- Weight: 11g