Tactile Switch 12mm Square with Cap
This Tactile Switch 12mm Square with Cap are commonly used in many consumer electronic devices. Momentary switch are switches which only remain in their on state as long as they’re being actuated (pressed, held, magnetized, etc.). Most often momentary switches are best for intermittent user-input cases; stuff like reset or keypad buttons.
- Generally used for the low-voltage circuits, it is agile, steady and reliable.
- Widely used for most of the apparatus and instrument panels, digital products, and etc.
- To push the button to connect or disconnect the circuit.
- Mounting Pins: 4
- Action Type: Momentary
- Rated load: DC 12V 0.1A.
- Mounting Style: Through-Hole
- Size: 12mm x 12mm x 15mm (with cap)
- 10 x Tactile Switch 12mm Square with Cap