TB6600 Single-Axis Stepper Motor Driver
This TB6600 is a PWM chopper-type single-chip bipolar sinusoidal micro-step stepping motor driver. Forward and reverse rotation control is available with 2-phase, 1-2-phase, W1-2-phase, 2W1-2-phase, and 4W1-2-phase excitation modes. 2-phases bipolar-type stepper motor can be driven by only clock signal with low vibration and high efficiency.
- The output current is infinitely adjustable to meet your various application requirements.
- Automatic half current function and a semi-automatic flow switch.
- The use of high-speed optical coupling 6N137 ensure high-speed without losing step.
- Printed on the back panel are subdivided setup instructions.
- Used to increase the heat sink, good heat dissipation.
- output short-circuit protection, the use of mind.
- Using common anode input mode, there are two input terminals, wiring more convenient.
- DC Supply Voltage: 12-25 V
- Output Current: 0-4.5A adjustable – Trimpot
- High-speed optical coupling 6N137
- Over-current and short-circuit potection
- Thermal shut down (TSD) protection
- Size: 80 x 50 x 35 mm
- Weight: 110g