Turnigy Graphene Professional 3000mAh 3S 15C LiPo Pack with XT60 – TRUE RATED
The Graphene Professional series is designed for professional UAV/RPA operators (unmanned Aerial Vehicle/Remotely Piloted Aircraft) and those that demand nothing less than the best.
Graphene batteries are unlike anything you have seen or used before.
Turnigy Graphene packs utilize carbon in the battery structure to form a single layer of graphene just 0.335nm thick, making that type of battery substrate the thinnest known to mankind. The graphene particles form a highly dense compound allowing electrons to flow with less resistance compared to traditional Lipoly battery technologies.
The result is a battery capable of maintaining greater power output whilst remaining much cooler under load. Since heat and resistance are the natural enemy of batteries, Graphene chemistry has significantly reduced these problems and the result is an incredible boost in cycle life and performance.
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
- Discharge: 15C Constant / 30C Burst
- Weight: 214g (including wire, plug & case)
- Dimensions: 105x35x30mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT-60
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
- Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
- Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
- Stable High pack voltage through the duration of use.
- High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
- Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
- Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life (reportedly in excess of 900 during testing).
- Graphene LiPo Batteries only require a standard Lipo battery charger.