Turnigy Nano-Tech 2200mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack with XT60 – TRUE RATED
TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious performance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
- Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
- Weight: 168g (including wire, plug & case)
- Dimensions: 103x35x23.4mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT60
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries;
- Power density reaches 7.5 kW/kg.
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
- Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipo technology.