Veyron 2x25A Brushed DC Motor Driver
The Veyron 2x25A is a high-quality, heavy-duty Brushed DC Motor Driver that features 3 intelligent interface modes: Analog, PPM and UART mode.
It also features under-voltage protection, over-voltage protection, under-current protection, over-current protection, over-heating protection, short circuit protection and reverse voltage protection.
In addition to its industrial level functions, the veyron 2x25A brushed DC motor driver is also easy to use, with just a few button users can switch between interfaces, open/closed loop system auto recognition, PID parameter self-tuning, etc…
DFRobot developed the “Veyron” series to be a high performance motor drivers, whether it be for product research and development, scientific research, education, or prototyping.
- Closed-loop Speed Control with self-tuning PID algorithm
- One Key Switch: Switch between Analog, PPM and UART mode with open loop/closed loop speed control.
- Multiple-Parameter Setting: such as PPM time length, UART baud rate, unidirectional rotation, maximum current setting, plus/minus speed settings, etc.
- Light Indicator for Status/fault Diagnosis
- Intelligent Motor Protection: Reverse protection, custom under-voltage over-voltage protection, over-current protection, over temperature protection, effective signal monitoring, etc.
- Built-in PID Speed Control
- Set ID for Parallel Control
- Zero Signal Monitoring
- Synchronous Asynchronous Speed Setting
- Fan Control Interface Available
- 4WDs, Self-balancing Robots, RoboWar, Field Robots
- High Power Motors such as Conveyor Belts, Water Pumps
- Frequent Change in Motor Speed and Directions
- LED Strip, Fan Controlling