W5100 Ethernet Module
The W5100 is a full-featured, single-chip Internet-enabled 10/100 Ethernet controller designed for embedded applications where ease of integration, stability, performance, area and system cost control are required. The W5100 has been designed to facilitate easy implementation of Internet connectivity without OS. The W5100 is IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and 802.3u 100BASE-TX compliant.
The W5100 includes fully hardwired, market-proven TCP/IP stack and integrated Ethernet MAC & PHY. Hardwired TCP/IP stack supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP and PPPoE which has been proven in various applications for several years. 16Kbytes internal buffer is included for data transmission. No need of consideration for handling Ethernet Controller, but simple socket programming is required.
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Support Auto Negotiation (Full-duplex and half duplex)
- Support Auto MDI/MDIX
- Support ADSL connection (with support PPPoE Protocol with PAP/CHAP Authentication mode)
- Supports 4 independent sockets simultaneously
- Not support IP Fragmentation
- Internal 16Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 0.18 µm CMOS technology
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Support Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI MODE 0, 3)